Amelia Island Management Case Study
- Ineffective technologies limited capabilities and did not allow company to grow.
- Accounting procedures were labor intensive.
- IT staff spect long evenings with internet and syncronization issues and power outages.
- Advanced technological features in TOPS, such as Flex Data, iMail
- TOPS Professional simplified accounting practices.
- TOPS Hosted gave managers quick and easy access to community data, allowing them to provide better service and experience significant time savings.