Cantey Associates Case Study
- Community Association accounting firm
- 800+ HOAs
- A large-scale accounting firm must have accurate, reliable software to accommodate their client base: more than 800 homeowner associations that represent 40,000 residential units.
- The software must make it possible for individual team members to accommodate large volumes of clients and be scalable enough to accommodate the firm’s continuing growth.
- TOPS software consistently provides reliable service, giving the firm the tools it needs to consistently please clients and gain additional business by word of mouth
- TOPS has not missed a beat during the firm’s growth, and firm members have no doubt it will do the job, even with double the client base.