Classic Community Management Case Study
- Startup Management Company
- 644 units, including homes, townhome and Condo Associations
- How does a startup get up and running most economically and efficiently?
- Mobility and training on software are issues, as is IT administration which is costly and often a hassle, taking time away from nurturing client relationships.
- After years of experience working in association management, the owner of Classic Community Management, launched her company after seeing the potential powerful software offered, together with mobile technologies.
- Using TOPS' Hosted solution for complete community management together with TOPS Go! for mobile devices, community management became much simpler.